When placing an order or creating an account at altplustabdrinks.ie, we collect and process personal data about you. This allows us to offer our customers the best possible experience, while shopping online at Alt + Tab Drinks. This document was created to ensure you understand what personal information we collect about you, how we collect it, what we use it for and what rights you have regarding your personal data. For the purpose of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – May 25th, 2018, the data controller is Alt + Tab Drinks (Company Number: 636583), whose registered office is located at Alt + Tab Drinks, 67 Hillview Heights, Clane, Co Kildare, Ireland. When we talk about “altplustabdrinks.ie”, “we,” “us” or “our,” we mean Alt + Tab Drinks.
Is data obtaining to a living individual who can be identified using the said data.
This data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, number of pages viewed per visit).
Data Processor (Service Provider)
Data Processor or Service Provider means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Alt + Tab Drinks need to process your personal information in order to: Perform our contract with you (see Article 6.1.b of the GDPR). Comply with our legal obligations (see Article 6.1.c of the GDPR) and the legitimate interests of third parties as long as your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests (see Article 6.1.f of the GDPR).
Master Data (Website)
When you create an online account or place an order at altplustabdrinks.ie, you have the option to generate a personal account on altplustabdrinks.ie (“Account”) and collect the following personal data about you (the “Master Data”):
Online Order / Online Account
- Your First Name
- Your Second Name
- Your Email Address
- Your Billing Address
- Your Shipping Address
- Your Billing/Shipping Phone Number
- Your securely encrypted password
This information is mandatory, which means that it will not be possible to order online or open an online account without submitting this information. When you Place an order online or open an online account on our website, we collect the information you entered on our online website. This includes:
- Order Details: details of products purchased, order history, shipping information, billing information, contact phone number & email address
- Customer Account Information: Name, Email, Billing Address, Shipping Address, Billing and Shipping Phone contact Number
- In addition to the above, we disclose your personal information to the following parties and in the following circumstances:
- To allow third party vendors, consultants and other service providers to perform services on our behalf
- To comply with laws or to respond to claims, legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas and court orders) and requests from public and government authorities
- To cooperate with regulatory bodies and government authorities, including but not limited to Trading Standards, The Competition and Markets Authority, and the Danish Consumer Ombudsman, in connection with investigations or case referrals
- To third parties in order for us to investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected or actual prohibited activities, including but not limited to fraud and misuse of our Website
- To a third party in the event of any reorganisation, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business or assets (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
We collect the information you provide us with when you order to receive our newsletters in the form of regular emails. If you no longer wish to receive these emails you can unsubscribe by following the unsubscribe link in the email.
Cookies identify your computer or device rather than you as an individual user, and are used for different purposes. Cookies are small text files stored on your hard drive, which contain information about your activity and preferences when visiting altplustabdrinks.ie. These cookies allow us to monitor website traffic and to store information about your preferences, which allows us to customise the site according to your needs. Cookies also allow us to preserve your password in your Internet browser so you don’t have to re-enter it each time you visit our site. They also allow us to keep track of items in your shopping cart for checkout. If you wish to change the way your browser handles cookies you can do so through your browser’s settings. We utilised cookies for the following reasons;
- Measuring Website traffic such as the number of visits to the Website
- Which Domains the visitors come from,
- Which pages they visit on the Website
- Which overall geographical areas the visitors are located
- Monitoring the performance of the Website
Optimising User Experience
- Remembering your username and password when you return to the Website,
- Remembering information about your browser and preferences
- Improving the functionality & user experience
Third Party Cookies
- Third party Cookies are set by third party websites – not our Website. When you visit our Website, the following third party Cookies may be set:
- Google AdSense cookies, set when displaying relevant targeted advertisements on our Website. Some cookies may be set as DoubleClick, which is part of Google
Deletion of Cookies
- You can delete the cookies already on your device. You can typically delete cookies from the Privacy or History area, available from the Settings or Options menu in the browser. In most browsers, the same menu can be reached through the Ctrl+Shift+Del keyboard shortcut or Command+Shift+Del if you’re on a Mac.
- If you do not accept Cookies from our Website, you may experience inconvenience in your use of the Website, and you may be prevented from accessing some of its features.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. We use external companies to maintain the technical operation of the Website and our services. These companies are data processors for the personal data for which we are the data controller.
We have data processing agreements in place with the data processors and it follows from these agreements that they must act solely in accordance with our instructions. By accepting this Policy, you authorise us to instruct the data processors to process data in accordance with the Policy and for the purposes of using the Website.
The data processors have taken reasonable technical and organisational measures to protect against the information being accidentally or illegally destroyed, becoming lost or deteriorating, and to protect against the information being disclosed to unauthorized persons, being misused, or in other ways being processed in violation of data protection laws.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy
- Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: google.com/settings/ads
- Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy
- Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
- You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: facebook.com/help/164968693837950.
- To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: facebook.com/help/568137493302217.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- MailChimp is a marketing automation platform and an email marketing service and a trading name of its operator, Rocket Science Group.
Links to External Websites
Our Website contains links to other websites. Our inclusion of such links does not imply that we endorse those websites. We do not control the content of those third party websites, and assume no responsibility for the third party or their policies or practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies for these third party websites because their procedures for collecting, handling and processing personal data will be different from ours
Alt + Tab Drinks keep the Master Data and other personal data you provide, for as long as you have an Account or as needed to provide you with our services. If you choose to delete your Account please note that all your account information will also be deleted. Alt + Tab Drinks will delete this information upon your request.
We use reasonable technical and administrative measures to protect your personal information within our organisation and we regularly audit our system for vulnerabilities. However, Alt + Tab Drinks cannot ensure or warrant the security of the information you transmit to us. Emails sent via the Website may not be encrypted, and we therefore advise you not to include any confidential information in your emails to Alt + Tab Drinks.
How to Access Personal Data
If you have an Account at altplustabdrinks.ie, you can see what information we have about you, including your personal information, order history wish list and why we have that information. If you don’t have an Account, you can email altplustabdrinks.ie and request information about your personal data. Upon receiving your request, we will let you know what personal information we have about you, how we collect the information, the purpose for which we process your personal data, and who we share your personal information with.
Deletion of your Personal Data
If the personal information that we have about you in our capacity as a data controller is incorrect or misleading, you can correct most of the information yourself via your Account. We recommend that you make any the correction(s) yourself. Otherwise, you are welcome to ask us to assist with correcting your information. If your Account is deleted, all the data associated with your Account will be deleted.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 18.
Changes to this Policy
Alt + Tab Drinks reserves the right to make changes to this Policy. A notice on our website will allow individuals to give you the opportunity to review the changes before they come into effect. If you object to our changes, you can close your account. Your continued use of our Website after we publish or send a notice about the changes to the Policy will mean that you accept and agree to the updated Policy
If you have questions or concerns about the altplustabdrinks.ie, how we process your personal information, or would like us to correct your personal information, please contact us at: altplustabdrinks.ie.